Friday, July 30

Another Great Find


I just got back from Albertson's where I had a MAJOR score on breakfast convenience foods.

The deal they had going was to buy 10 participating Kellogs products at $3.00 each. If you bought the 10 at once then you got $10.00 off instantly plus a catalina printed for $10.00 off the next purchase.

5 boxes Kellog's cereal minus $2.25q
3 boxes Pop Tarts minus $1.00 q
2 boxes Nutrigrain Bars minus $1.00q

$30.00-4.25q-10.00 instant-10.00 catalina=$0.57 EACH

WOOHOO!!!

Now I'm all stocked up on grab and go breakfast goodies! Gotta love deals like that!

This post is linked to Money Saving Mom and The Thrifty Mama.

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is crazy! Way to go! I am trying desperately not to be jealous here. I wish we had an Albertsons. :( That was one of my faves back in California. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...