Monday, July 19

Easy Fruit Salad




This is a super easy fruit salad. It takes no measuring, just a bit of chopping. The salad pictured is just watermelon, green grapes, and blueberries. I sprinkled some slivered almonds on the top for a little added crunch.

1. Take whatever fruit you have on hand and cut into bite sized pieces.
2. Squeeze the juice of a lemon (or half if it's a small fruit salad) over the top of the fruit.
3. Drizzle with honey. The amount will vary depending on the sweetness of your fruit.
4. Let the salad sit in the fridge for 5-10 min for the flavors to marry.
5. ENJOY!

Head on over to Balancing Beauty and Bedlam and Life as Mom for more great recipes!

2 comments:

  1. Those "Hogs-n-a-blanket look really good and sounds even better with a slice of cheese down the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I can't wait to try this. I had an old college recipe that used 7 up on cut up fruit. I had forgotten about that until I read yours. The honey sounds delish and I love lime on fruit. Come visit for my first giveaway, a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...