Friday, July 30

Friday's Find~It Pays To Contact Companies



The deal pictured above should have cost me $27.98 at CVS. What did I pay?

Here's the breakdown~

Pampers~ 21.99-10q= 11.99 oop +10 ECB= $1.99
CVS pantyliners~ 2/1.00 oop +1 ECB= FREE
Kotex pads~ 4.99-1q-1 CVSq= 2.99 oop +4.99 ECB= FREE plus 2.99!

Here's what I mean about contacting companies. I emailed Pampers a few months ago telling them how much I love their diapers. Now I don't buy pampers all the time just because they're so expensive but they are my favorite brand. I told them all this and they mailed me two coupons for $10.00 off a box of diapers. Yes, you read that right, $10.00 off!!!!! So after the coupon and Extra Care Bucks I paid a grand total of $1.99 for a BOX of PAMPERS!!

It takes almost no time. I think it probably took me 3 minutes total to send them a comment from their website and I was rewarded big time!!!!

Next time you find a product you love, let them know. Companies love positive feedback and usually send you some awesome coupons to keep you coming back for more. You never know what you might get out of it!

This post is linked to Money Saving Mom and The Thrifty Mama.


3 comments:

  1. Nice deal! When my son was little I made a point of contacting the companies I loved too. I really need to get back into that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent about an hour total a few months ago and I have received numerous coupons, several for completely free items! It was totally worth my time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes, a $10 off coupon?! You scored! That is awesome. I recently posted about how I write to my favorite organic/natural companies every few months. It definitely "pays".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...