Tuesday, July 20

Grateful For My Husband!

I am a very VERY blessed lady!

My husband gets up early (we're talking before the sun) every weekday morning and goes off to work...so I don't have to. For the 10 years we've been married he has always been looking for ways to better himself in the workplace. Because he works so hard to provide for us, I get to stay home and love on our four beautiful girls. Not once has he asked me to get a job. It's important for me to be with our girls, and it's important for him to know who's raising his babies.

I am truly grateful for my amazing, hardworking husband!!

Head on over to Heavenly Homemakers for more Gratituesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...