Monday, July 26

Monday's Menu

I have 2 rules about the food in my kitchen...

1. I can't go grocery shopping without a list.
2. I can't make a list without a menu.

So, here's my menu for this week.

Breakfast

1. cereal (can't eat healthy all the time right?)
2. boiled eggs, toast, fruit
3. malt-o-meal, bacon
4. apple cinnamon oatmeal
5. ham and egg burritos
6. fried eggs, bacon, toast
7. cereal

Lunch

1. BLT's, carrots
2. ramen noodles, grilled cheese (bad for you yes, but my girls LOVE some ramen noodles)
3. biscuits and gravy, fruit salad
4. hot dogs, chips, fruit
5. sandwiches
6. pb&j, veggie sticks
7. srevotfel

Dinner

1. spaghetti, salad
2. grilled chicken breast, baked potato, salad
3. beans with ground beef and jalapenos, tortillas
4. chicken nachos
5. steak, mashed ranch potatoes, salad
6. chicken fried rice
7. grilled chicken salad

Snacks

1. popcorn
2. butterscotch muffins (recipe coming)
3. applesauce
4. peanut butter crackers
5. pizza quesadillas (recipe coming)
6. pudding
7. smoothies

This post linked to Menu Plan Monday. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Well I feel like a dork. I read spaghetti, salad but my mind saw spaghetti salad. Of course I was immediately wondering what kind of salad that would be. :) Pizza quesadillas sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, Pizza Quesadillas, I would love to see that recipe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...