Tuesday, August 31

Are You Ready?

I saw this on a billboard recently. It really got me thinking.

It might be soon.

It will be sudden.

-God.

I know He's coming. I know I want to go with Him. The part about that billboard that struck me was the word SUDDEN. I think many people today don't think about that part. They think that they will be able to ask for forgiveness one last time and they will still make it in to Heaven.

My husband and I have had many discussions about the idea of "once saved always saved." I don't believe that. I never want to live my life in such a way that I will only get in to Heaven based on the words I said when I was 7. I want to know I'm going to Heaven because of how I'm living NOW.

Where will you go?

Be Blessed!

If you don't know where you will go, feel free to contact me and I will pray for and with you. I don't consider myself an expert but I think sometimes just taking that first step and asking for prayer is a great way to begin your journey with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...