Wednesday, August 11

Earn FREE Money With SwagBucks!

Search & Win

I LOVE SwagBucks!! Do you use SwagBucks yet? If not then you are seriously missing out on FREE money!

I know, I know...the words free and money in the same sentence are usually to good to be true. Not this time! SwagBucks is a search engine powered by Google that allows you to earn points just for searching. They offer various prizes and gift cards that you can redeem your points for. My favorite is the $5.00 Amazon e-gift card you can get for just 450 points. Right now I have $10.00 waiting on me. They also have a referral system that allows you to earn matching points up to 1000! This certainly won't get you rich, but I have averaged $5.00 each month since I started and that's with only one referral. (Thanks, Mom!) Not a bad payday for something I used to do for free!

Want to join SwagBucks too? Just click through the banner at the top of this post or use the widget on the right side of my blog. Usually you just get 30 SwagBucks for signing up. If you do so before August 15 and use the code BackToSchool you will get 70 making this the week to sign up!

Special thinks to Money Saving Mom for the heads up!

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE swagbucks too! It is amazing to me that I have already earned so much money on Amazon, for doing my normal internet activity! Yay!
    Thanks for visiting my blog today, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...