Friday, August 6

Friday's Find~CVS Score



I did really well at CVS this week. There wasn't a whole lot in the ad that I wanted so I was basically going for the free Sobe and cheap milk. I just happened to go down the soap aisle and saw the Xtra laundry detergent on sale for $1.99. I had two $1.00 coupons in my purse so I scored those for only $.99 each. After coupons and ECB from last week I only paid $3.28! Woohoo!

Happy Hunting!

This post is linked to Money Saving Mom and The Thrifty Mama.

Please excuse the bad picture. My camera died on me so I've been doing my best with my camera phone. I just realized that it does in fact have some different settings so I've been playing around with those. Hopefully I will accumulate enough Swagbucks soon to get myself a good new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...