Friday, August 20

Friday's Find~Free Wisk and Cheap Dawn

I made a rare trip to Dollar General this week. I don't go in there very often since I can get such great deals at CVS and Walgreens. However, I think this store is about to become a good friend. We are moving to a town with no drugstores! (Can you hear me crying?) Here's what I scored at DG.



Whisk ~ $3.00-3.00q= FREE!
Dawn ~ $2.75-1.00q= $1.75

I did the math and the Dawn ends up being about 1/3 of the price per ounce by buying the huge bottle.

Happy Hunting!!

Be sure to check out Money Saving Mom and The Thrifty Mama for more great finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...