Saturday, August 28

Fruit Kabobs

Want a sweet and healthy summertime treat? These fruit kabobs are a tasty and very easy snack. I read this post on school lunchbox ideas and was inspired to make some kabobs of my own.



You can use whatever fruit you have on hand, just make sure they're all basically the same size pieces. Today I used watermelon, cantaloupe, and purple grapes. Once your fruit is cut, gather a few little helpers and start threading your skewers. It really doesn't take much time when you have help.



There you have it! A healthy, sweet, snack in no time at all!

Happy Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...