Wednesday, August 18

God Will Make A Way



Do you see God in the little things? Do you acknowledge God in the day to day, mundane, seemingly insignificant things that happen to you?

I was putting away the clean dishes this morning. That's nothing new. I opened one cabinet and noticed that a pie plate was put away in the wrong spot and I was reminded by God that I would expect my girls to fix this and do it right if they noticed it. So I put it in the right place, only now it didn't fit. Odd. Turns out I had put the dehydrator in a different spot so my pie plate no longer fit and the door won't shut. I scooted it a little to the left. Nope. A little to the right? Nope. Back? No again. I finally decided that I would have to put my pie plate somewhere else. But wait, what's this? One more little scoot and it fits. The cabinet door shuts.

How did that happen? God. It's that simple. God cares about even the smallest details in our lives. He immediately brought this song to my mind. How fitting.

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

By roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today

He will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to his side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...