Tuesday, August 3

Tuesday's Tip~How To Train Your New Kitty

Meet Maximus. He's the newest member of our family.



Meet Maximus' new nemesis.



Yes, the dreaded squirt bottle. This is the tool I use when disciplining new kitties. Whenever I catch them doing something wrong I squirt them with water and make a noise. (It's actually pretty annoying and weird and I'm not sure how I would spell it so you would know what it is.) Eventually the kitty starts to relate the noise with the water and the squirt bottle is no longer needed. I have used this technique with many kittens and it works every time!

This post is linked to Works-for-Me-Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...