Thursday, September 30

Confession~I Don't Like Butter

I LOVE BUTTER!!

There, I said it! I don't like butter, I L.O.V.E it!! Starting yesterday. You see, I used to not like butter at all. I didn't like the taste. I didn't like the price. I didn't like that it didn't come in a jumbo tub for less than 2 bucks. However, since I'm trying to take baby steps to change the way we eat, I have been buying stick butter for baking. I just couldn't get past my tub of margarine for bread and butter, toast, and grilled cheese. That all changed when I bought this little guy.



I decided to splurge and see if it were possible to replace the oh-so-bad-for-me tub. There's not much in it, only 8 ounces. And it was about double what I usually pay for the LARGE evil alternative. But I believe that God wants what's best for my family's health so I am stepping out in faith that He will provide the extra money needed to buy quality ingredients.

I tasted the butter by itself last night when I was making toast for supper. Oh. My. Goodness. I instantly fell in love! Today for lunch I helped GirlyGirl9 make grilled turkey and cheese sandwiches. Let me tell you...real butter does the trick. I found the sandwiches to be much crispier than when using margarine. They were sooooo tasty too!




I am definitely on the butter bandwagon now!!!

Be Blessed!!

Disclaimer~I was not asked to write a review for this particular brand of butter. It just happened to be the cheapest brand at the store yesterday. All opinions are my own and I have not been compensated in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...