Tuesday, September 21

Gratituesday~Homeschooling


Today I am grateful for Homeschooling!

I am grateful that I have the freedom in America to teach my babies at home!

I am grateful to live in Texas, one of the easiest states to home school in!

I am grateful to God for giving me the ability to do this!

I am grateful to God for helping me on the hard days!

I am grateful to God for giving me the easy days!

I am grateful that I know where my girls are everyday!

I am grateful that they aren't being taught by strangers!

I am grateful that I get this time to nurture them!

I am grateful for the free resources from the library!

I am grateful for the free resources from the internet!

I am grateful for the closeness this is creating between the sisters!

I am grateful for the thousands upon thousands of other reasons that would never fit in one post!

Today I am grateful for Homeschooling!
Be Blessed!!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! I have homeschooled all of my kids. My oldest is a senior in college and as she is planning on heading off to grad school, I am very thankful for all the extra time I have with my kids because of homeschooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oldest is only 9 and my youngest is 2 so I still have many years. I wouldn't trade this time with them for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful that I have a daughter that takes such good care of my grandbabies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...