Monday, September 6

Healthy Hydration~Water Update


If you are new to this series, please go here to read my original commitment then here to see my new plan of attack.

Well, I did better last week. The week before I only averaged 42 oz. of water per day. Last week was a little better at 54 oz. I know I'm not at 80 per day where I need to be but I'm trying and knowing that I'm going to post my totals here has helped keep me accountable. If I can get ten more ounces each day this week then I will be at the recommended 8 glasses. I still want and need more than that but it's way better than where I was a few weeks ago.

Be Blessed!!

This post is linked to Motivation Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...