Tuesday, September 7

Recipes I Want To Try

I love any dessert with lemon in it. This is one I definitely MUST try!

Lemonade Pie

Baked potatoes are the best! Potato salad is a close second. Put them together??? YUM!

Loaded Baked Potato Salad

These look like the perfect little snack for my girls. Add a side of warm marinara sauce and we're good to go.

Pizza Bites

We love Hot Pockets in our house. This recipe sounds like some work (with the dough making) but like it would so much healthier and WAAAAAAY cheaper!

Ham & Cheese Pockets

I will be sure to post updates and pictures as soon as I have made these.

Happy Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...