Tuesday, September 21

Tuesday's Tip~Shampoo and Conditioner Samples

I LOVE free samples! Who doesn't love checking the mail and finding 2 or 3 things in there you didn't have to pay for? One of the samples I get quite often is shampoo and conditioner.

I try not to pay for that stuff if I can help it. I am fortunate enough to live close to several CVS and Walgreens stores. However, I know that many of you do not live close to these stores. I won't live close to them anymore in just a few weeks. Unfortunately I will probably have to start paying for shampoo and conditioner again.

Free samples are a good way to cut down on cost. They only contain one, maybe two uses but it's the small things that add up.

Here's the problem. You get in the shower, get all wet and ready to wash your hair, then go to open the little shampoo packet and what happens? You can't get the blasted thing open because your hands are wet and slippery. (Please tell me I'm not the only one with this problem!!) What to do, what to do?

If I'm planning on using a free sample, I open it BEFORE I get in the shower. Sounds so simple but it really helps. I took it a step further last night and took the 5 or so samples of conditioner I had and opened them all and squeezed them out into another bottle I had that was running low. That way they are all there, ready to be used and I only had to fuss with opening one time.

Remember, little things add up! Little blobs of shampoo, even a couple month, over time will add up to a whole bottle. The few minutes it took me to put the conditioner in the bottle last night (which I did while giving my girls a bath), will save me precious seconds in the shower. Every second counts! Especially when you have kids!

Be Blessed!!



1 comment:

  1. Love it. I always have issues ripping them open with slippery hands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...