Friday, October 8

Friday's Find~Chapstick, Cereal, Cheese

I feel like I have to be extra vigilant these next few weeks and stock up on the good deals and freebies. We are moving soon to a land with no drugstores, no double coupons, and really no freebies to speak of. It is a good thing though, as we will be in the same town as my dad and my husbands parents and brothers/sister, and an hour closer to my mom. I will trade free shampoo and toothpaste for more family time any day. (ok, most days...lol!)



My Walgreens trip went very well. They had Nivea chapstick and lip gloss on sale for $1.00. I had dollar off coupons to go with it so I got 4 for free. I found girls tights hanging at the end of the aisle on clearance for $0.25 so of course I had to snag me up some of them! The popcorn was on sale 4/$1.00. I also got two of the EOS chapsticks they had for free after Register Rewards. I actually paid $0.49 for the toothpaste but it's been a while since it's been free and we were almost out. I threw in the bobby pins because I needed them. I had some RR's left from last week so I walked out of there with all that stuff for only $0.78 out of pocket!



My trip to Albertsons went well too. They had an in ad coupon that made the Captain Crunch only $1.00/box. Don't you love how they went back to the old design on the box? PB Captain was one of my favorites growing up! Who am I kidding? It's still a favorite!



They also had Laughing Cow cheese for $4.99 but it was buy 1 get 2 free! They also had coupons on the back of them so I ended up with 3 of them for a whopping $2.99! We love that cheese to snack on so at a buck a piece it was a steal!

What kind of deals did you find this week?

Happy Hunting!!

This post is linked to Money Saving Mom, Frugal Follies, and The Thrifty Mama!

2 comments:

  1. All the Albertsons in my area closed... *sigh* But Laughing Cow cheese for $1.00 each is an amazing deal!

    Thanks for stopping by Wednesday Weekly Shopping at Frugal Follies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to have 3 Albertsons that did double coupons. We are down to one but they don't double anymore. Oh well. I'm still able to work them for some good deals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...