Friday, October 1

Friday's Find~Good Week at Walgreens



It's been a while but Walgreens finally had some deals I was interested in.

I love the Vaseline lotion which ended up being only $0.99! I've gotten three so far. I found a coupon yesterday for a dollar off which will make them free so I'm going back for two more today.

The Vicks, Emergen-C, and Fullbar were all free after Register Rewards.

The almonds were $1.99. Not the best price out there but I was out and I love them so it worked out well.

Happy Hunting!!

This post is linked to Super Savings Saturday and Shopping Superstars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...