Tuesday, October 19

Gratituesday~A New Home That We Don't Have



I'm stepping out in faith this Gratituesday. Today I am thankful for something I don't have yet. Today I am thanking God for providing my family with a new home and selling the one we're in now.

My husband got transferred and is having to drive 2 hours each day to get to and from work. We found a house in the new town, put in a contingency offer, and it was accepted. The contingency is that we have to sell our house first. It's been on the market for 3 months now. Yesterday we got the news that the new house we want has received another offer so we have 72 hours to sell our current home or the contract is null and void.

Instead of getting upset and letting the devil ruin my mood and knock me out of position to receive my miracle, I'm choosing to be thankful today. Psalm 50:14-15 says, "Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High, and call upon me in the day of trouble, I will deliver you and you will honor me." Isn't that a great verse? Give God thanks, call upon Him, and He will deliver me! That's powerful!

I'm also relying on Romans 8:28! "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

THANK YOU SWEET JESUS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR ME! THANK YOU FOR SELLING THIS HOUSE! THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING THE PERFECT HOME FOR MY FAMILY IN THE NEW TOWN! THANK YOU FOR THE PROMISES IN YOUR WORD! THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND PEACE TODAY!!

Be Blessed!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting The Fiskerelli Bellies post on selling our house. We're clinging to Jer. 29:11 through this process.
    "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
    Blessings,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me of that verse. I relied heavily on that verse when my son was in the NICU. It's a good one. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...