Monday, October 18

Monday's Menu



What a busy time it has been for our family lately! School and open houses have taken over so I didn't get a menu planned last week. Not good! I felt flustered and frustrated each afternoon since I didn't have anything planned. I know this week will be easier with my menu in place.

Breakfast~
1.cereal
2.malt-o-meal, sausage
3.waffles
4.oatmeal
5.ham/egg burritos

Lunch~
1.sandwiches, carrots, chips
2.ramen noodles, salad
3.bucket soup,crackers
4.fish, brown rice, salad
5.mac&cheese, salad

Dinner~
1.chicken and rice soup
2.beans with ground beef and jalapenos
3.sauteed chicken breast, salad, corn
4.spaghetti with italian sausage, salad, garlic toast
5. asado, beans, rice, corn tortillas

Snack~
1.yogurt, grapes
2.jello, goldfish
3.spinach and artichoke dip, chips/crackers
4.popcorn, pickles
5.pb&banana smoothie, popcorn

Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...