Friday, October 22

Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothies



This recipe was so easy and surprisingly filling. I served this for breakfast and my girls actually took about an hour longer before they started whining, I mean, asking for lunch. ;)
For each person, in a blender, add one frozen banana, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, and 1 cup of milk. I also added about 2 tbsp. of sugar and about 1 tsp. of vanilla. (I don't really measure, remember?) Blend until smooth.



Happy Cooking!!

You’ll find all kinds of new recipes this weekend at Heavenly Homemakers Recipe Parade!!

2 comments:

  1. Yum. I like to do this w/a frozen banana, some cocoa powder and sucanat for a dessert! I add a little ice as well for consistency :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, I hadn't thought of adding cocoa powder. That sounds so good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...