Saturday, October 23

Saturday's Steal




I was able to get a couple things for free this week. This haul came from Walgreens. The Ricola and Bufferin were free after coupons. I also have a try me free rebate to send off for the Bufferin so I will be making money off it. I had to pay for the Blistex but I got back the full amount in Register Rewards. Good week!

Happy Hunting!!

Just so you know, I didn't actually steal anything. Saturday's Steal is all about deals I get for free, honestly, after coupons or reward programs.


This post is linked to Shopping Superstars at The Thrifty Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...