Wednesday, October 27

Wednesday's Word~Jeremiah 29:11

"...For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
~Jeremiah 29:11

As I was laying in bed last night worrying about selling our house and finding the right one in the new town, God slapped me with this verse. I have never in my life had my thoughts so interrupted by a verse as I did last night. I got up and read it first thing this morning along with all the verses my Bible notes with it and I just felt so much peace. The Lord is so good!

Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...