Monday, November 22

SOAP~Careless Words

SOAP

Scripture~
  • Matthew 12:36~ "But I tell you that men will have to give an account on the day of judgement for every careless word they have spoken."
Observation~
  • EVERY careless word will require an explanation to God!
Application~
  • Basically I need to watch what I say. I need to make sure that the words coming out of my mouth are those that build up, not tear down. They should bring life, not death. I need to memorize more scripture so that it's in my heart and out of the abundance of my heart my mouth will speak. (Matthew 12:34b)
Prayer~
  • Thank You Lord for my mouth. Thank You for the power my mouth has. Please help me to use it for You. Please remind me to speak words that bring life. I know that one day You will ask me about all the careless words I have spoken and why. I want that list of words to be short. Please forgive me for the thousands of careless words I have already spoken and help me be more picky about what comes out of my mouth. I love You so much!
Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...