Thursday, November 11

SOAP~For His Glory?

SOAP

Scripture~
  • 1 Corinthians 10:31~ So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
Observation~
  • Everything that I do (eating, drinking, cleaning, schooling, etc...) needs to be done to bring my Father glory. Nothing should be done to please man alone.
Application~
  • Who gets the glory for what I do everyday? God should. I need to start my day in prayer, giving my day to God and asking Him to guide and direct me. I need to return to Him constantly throughout the day and seek His wisdom. I need to thank Him and praise Him for everything I am able to accomplish. My next breath wouldn't even come without His permission. I need to live my life in such a way that people would want Him because they see His glory on me.
Prayer~
  • Thank You Father for this day. Thank You for the strength of my heart and the breath in my lungs. Thank You for meeting me here today. Lord I give this day to You. Take it and use it for Your glory. Guide and direct my steps and help me advance Your kingdom. Remind me throughout the day when I need to turn my heart back to You and re-focus my attention to You. Please help me remember that everything I do is for You and You alone. You deserve all the glory! I love You!
Be Blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. YES! I love this, as well. It is so important to remember to do all for Him. (He gave all for us, afterall!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...