Wednesday, November 17

SOAP~Giving

SOAP

SOAP this morning was great for me. It fit right in with the 30 Day Giving Challenge. I just love when God works things together like that!

Scripture~
  • 2 Corinthians 8:12 and 9:6~ For if the willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what he does not have. 9:6 Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.
Observation~
  • As long as I am willing to give then my gift is acceptable. If I sow generously, according to what I have, I will reap generously.
Application~
  • The size of the gift doesn't matter to God. The "price tag" on something doesn't determine the size of my gift in Gods eyes. He looks at what it cost me to give and if my heart was happy to give it. I need to always give with willingness and as much as I can because I know God is truth and I will reap whatever I sow.
Prayer~
  • Thank you Father for showing me this passage during the 30 Day Giving Challenge. Thank you for the reminder that it's not all about money, it's about giving generously out of what I have. Thank you for supplying things I can give that aren't money. Please help me be a wise steward of my time and talents and show me where and when to give. Convict my heart if I start to give grudgingly or sparingly. I want to keep my heart in right standing with you. I love you so much!
Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...