Thursday, November 18

Soap~His Strength

SOAP

Scripture~
  • 2 Corinthians 12:9a, 10b~ ..."My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 10b~For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Observation~
  • God gives me His power to help me overcome my weaknesses.
Application~
  • What areas of my life am I struggling with? What weaknesses do I have that I need to give to God? Jesus said that his power is made perfect in my weakness. If I will give my issues and problems to Him then He can make me strong in those areas and it will be clear that all the glory belongs to Him because I know it's not my power but His getting things done.
Prayer~
  • Thank You Lord that I am not strong in all areas. Thank You for my weaknesses and the opportunity they give me to be filled with Your strength. Lord please remind me that I need help and convict my heart if I ever try to take credit for what Your strength has done for me. I want others to want You because they see Your strength at work in my life. I love You!
Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...