Wednesday, November 10

SOAP~Knowledge vs. Love

SOAP

Scripture~
  • 1 Corinthians 8:1b~Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up.
Observation~
  • If all I have is knowledge, I have the potential of becoming proud, puffed up, and might start thinking I am awesome. But if I have, and share love then I am built up from the inside.
Application~
  • Am I striving for head knowledge or heart (love) knowledge? I need to make sure that as I learn I don't become proud but give all the glory to God. It wasn't His knowledge that put me here, it was His love.
Prayer~
  • Lord, help me stay focused on who I know, not what I know. Remind me continually that it's because of Your love that I am what I am, not because of what I know. Don't let me get proud because of what I'm learning in Your Word but humbled because of Your great love for me. I love You!
Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...