Tuesday, November 9

Tuesday's Tip~Share a Pear

I think I have finally found a dessert for my husband that is actually good for him. He loves pears. I would much rather him eat a pear after dinner than ice cream or cookies. I picked some up at the store the other day that were really good, however, they were also really big. A big pear isn't a problem for my husband but it is for my girls. Half a big pear is the perfect snack/dessert for them.

Last night I found an easy way for them to share a pear with very little waste. I cut the pear in half long ways then took the large end of my melon ball-er and scooped out the core. The rest was good eating. I haven't tried this on apples yet but I'm betting that it would work well on them too.

Happy Snacking!!

This post is linked to~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...