Tuesday, January 25

Gratituesday~A New Home!!

Well, it finally happened! We sold our house and found one in the new town that we LOVE!! The closing of our old house went smooth as silk but on the new one, not so much. We were postponed not once, not twice, but three times! It was almost four but we were able to sneak around the last problem, praise God! Here are a few of the things in my home I love most...

My new dishwasher!!



I love this so much because I didn't have one in my old house.

Our fireplace!!



We have already enjoyed several fires here and love it more than we thought we would.

The view from our front porch this morning!!



Ahhhhhhh.......

What are you grateful for today?

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!!

This post is linked to~

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from Love Alone. So many congratulations on your new home! It looks wonderful...Love that view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for coming by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...