Monday, January 24

Monday's Menu





Good Monday morning everyone! I'm excited to get back to posting my menu for the week. It really helps me to stay on track and be more organized in the kitchen.

Breakfast~
1. oatmeal
2. waffles
3. boiled eggs, cottage cheese, fruit
4. sausage/egg burritos
5. smoothies

Lunch~
1. turkey soup (just like my chicken soup only with turkey...yum!)
2. tuna sandwiches, carrot sticks
3. quesadillas, carrot sticks, fruit salad
4. sandwiches, chips
5. chef salad

Dinner~
1. sauteed shrimp with linguini, salad, garlic toast
2. roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans
3. pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce, zucchini, wild rice
4. beans with ground beef and jalapenos, tortillas
5. turkey pot pie, green beans, mashed potatoes

This post is linked to the following~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...