Tuesday, January 25

Tuesday's Tip~Makeshift Blender

Well, it happened. A sad day in this house. My blender died. I suppose it had to happen eventually. It was several years old and had many miles on it. I wasn't going to run out and buy a new one right away but my girls wanted a smoothie so I improvised. I combined all the smoothie ingredients in a large pitcher and blended it up with my immersion blender. It worked very well. I don't think you could do this if you were including ice but since ours was just yogurt, milk, and fruit it was easy peasy.

Be Blessed!!

This post is linked to~

1 comment:

  1. I do this too and the immersion type takes up a lot less space.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...