Tuesday, February 1

Gratituesday~A Home

 Today I am grateful for my home for a different reason than last week

Today we have slightly more than a dusting of snow on the ground (I can still see the grass peeking out) but the temperatures are some of the coldest this part of the country has seen in many many years.  I know for some of you it's normal winter weather but for us, 9 degrees for the HIGH is NOT NORMAL!  We are also having 20-30 mph wind gusts which is bringing the wind chill down to negative 10-15.

I am so grateful to God for giving me a warm, safe, WARM place to take care of my family.  We made sure to say extra prayers today for those who do not have a warm, safe, WARM place right now.  

I am also grateful that we have a fireplace just in case the electricity goes out (because it already has on the east side of town) so that we will at least have some heat.

Thank you God for taking such good care of my family!


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! I've been in front of my fire all day, and now my 2 year old has set up her chair in front of it and is just watching the fire ;)

    Semalee @ Nailing Jello to a Tree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...