Monday, February 7

Monday's Menu

This week I'm trying to NOT go to the grocery store.  I worked my menu out based on what we already have on hand.  A few of the things are easy and maybe not so good for us but hey, everyone needs a break right? 

Breakfast~cereal, oatmeal, or eggs

Lunch~chicken quesadillas, sandwiches (ham or tuna), leftovers

Dinner~
  • baked chicken, sauteed squash and zucchini, mashed potatoes
  • deer stew, cornbread
  • carnitas, rice
  • chicken alfredo, salad
  • bbq pork sandwiches, chips, carrots/dip
This post is linked to~

1 comment:

  1. Your menu sounds delicious!! I love the weeks that I don't have to go to the grocery store!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...