Monday, February 7

Money Saving Monday

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
This week I am starting a new series of posts titled Money Saving Mondays.  During this series I will be sharing 3 simple ways each week to save a little money.  All of these tips will be very easy to apply and require almost no effort.  My hope is that you take something away each week that you can use in your own home to not only save you money but maybe save a little of the earth's resources as well.

1. Don't use the light in the bathroom.  This tip applies only to those with a window or skylight in the bathroom.  If you do, open up the curtains or blinds and let the sunlight do it's thing.  I'm not recommending this if your are putting on your makeup, but I'm sure there will be enough light for you to do your business without needing a light bulb.

2. If you have the option, turn off the heat dry cycle on your dishwasher.  You can always dry them by hand, or open the dishwasher and pull the racks out and let them air dry overnight.

3. Put an extra blanket on your bed.  I know this is old news but it bears repeating.  One or even two extra blankets can provide enough extra insulation for you to be able to turn your thermostat down a few degrees.

There you have it.  Money Saving Monday.  Come back next week for 3 more easy ways to save.  This series will continue until,well, until I run out of ideas.  I hope you found at least one you can use today.

Be Blessed!!

This post is linked to~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...