Saturday, February 5

Saturday's Steal

My local grocery store is running a promotion where you earn stickers for every $10 you spend.  Thanks to my family's healthy appetites and my parent's donations I was able to snag this beauty for FREE!  (the pan, not the girl...lol) (although she is a beauty, don't you think?  toothless grin and all?)

 

It's a grill pan that rings up as $89.99 regular price!!  Shocking isn't it?  You can pick your jaw up off the floor now.  It is a very good pan but 90 bucks?  Thank the good Lord for promotions like this!

Just so you know, I didn't actually steal anything. Saturday's Steal is all about deals I get for free, honestly, after coupons or reward programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...