Sunday, February 6

Sunday's Prayer

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Sweet Jesus, I thank you for this day.  I thank you for your love.  I thank you for your death.  I thank you for your life.

Lord I love you and I feel really blessed in this season of my life right now.  I feel blessed with the shelter you've provided for us and with the food you've graciously given us.  I am so undeserving of any of it.  Thank you God for taking such good care of me and my family.

Father I ask that you make yourself real to each and every person reading this prayer right now.  Reach down into their soul and pull on their heartstrings.  Draw them near to you and surround them with your love and peace.  I plead the Blood of Jesus over every person that visits my blog and I pray a hedge of protection around them as well.  Lord please let them be blessed and encouraged when they visit Forever In The Kitchen.  Please use this blog as a tool to further your Kingdom.

I ask all these things in the Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...