Thursday, February 3

You Are Worth It



What do you believe?  Do you believe you were worth Christ's life?

Less than a month ago I believe that if something is meant to be it will be easy.  If we are supposed to buy this house that I love then we will have no trouble, no problems, no issues. 

Trouble is here and I question if it's meant to be.  More and more trouble and stress and questions and I ask God to stop it if it's not His will.  It doesn't stop.  The house buying process moves on but the pit of my stomach is sick and I can't eat.  I loose weight, loose sleep.  My mind runs wild and my prayers don't stop but that's the way it's supposed to be isn't it?  Prayers that don't stop?

How can this house be meant for us?  If this is our new home then why is it so hard?  God, it shouldn't be this hard.

Then I think about Christ.  Was Christ's coming meant to be?  Was His horrid death meant to be?  Was He meant to think of me while becoming a curse and hanging on a tree?

Yes.

Was it easy?

No.

I lay in bed after the papers have been signed and I listen to the sounds of home, a new home.  I think of all the trouble, all the stress.  He speaks, "Was it worth it?"  I think...

"Yes."

I hear, I feel, I know, "So were you."

And the tears fall...

photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...