Thursday, February 2

I finally got my kids to eat fish!!

My oldest, she'll pretty much eat anything weird.  Raw onions?  Check.  Black olives?  Check.  Broccoli?  Check.  However she doesn't like cheese or carrots.  Strange I know.  All my other kids like the normal kid food and don't hate their veggies, but fish?  Not so much.  (Unless deep fried or in stick form of course.)  So when we were given a catch of about 50 fresh Sand Bass I knew I had to find a way to get them to eat it.  My husband and I like fish, but 25 each?  Ummm, no. 



Enter Uncle Chris' Steak Seasoning.  I don't know exactly what they put in this stuff but my kids love it.  I'm pretty sure it's crack magic dust or something because we're all hooked.  It is the best stuff on fish, steaks, baked chicken, you name it!!  Go out and get you some today!  Go on, you know you want to!

What is your go to seasoning for picky eaters?

I was not compensated for this post in any way.  I just love this stuff and think you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...