Tuesday, July 17

Spiced Up Smoothies

We love smoothies at our house.  We usually make them a couple times a week.  However, lately I've felt like I'm in a smoothie rut.  Same basic ingredients, same basic taste, a little boring.  This one was a little different.  As I was looking in the fridge for some inspiration, my eyes rested on my newest coffee creamer.  Experiment and success!!!

1 tray of ice (you don't need this if your bananas are frozen)
2 bananas
8 oz vanilla yogurt
cinnamon
milk
3 tbsp coffee creamer

Add everything in a blender with enough milk to mix to your desired consistency.  Add a dash of cinnamon on the top for pretties and serve with a smile.

The sky is the limit with a smoothie like this.  Creamers come in so many different flavors these days.  Vanilla creamer would be good in just about any smoothie.  Hazelnut or amaretto would be good with a strawberry smoothie.  Play around and then come back and tell me what your favorite is.

You might also enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...