Tuesday, July 10

Tuesday's Tip~Crispy Grilled Cheese

Have you ever made a grilled cheese sandwich for yourself or someone in your family only to pick it up off the plate and find a soggy backside?  This used to happen to me.  I would cook two sandwiches at a time to try to speed up the process but by the time I was finished with all of them the first one had gotten soggy.

Not anymore.  Now I put the finished sandwiches on wire racks to cool down a bit before my little ones eat them and they stay nice and crispy, even on the backside.

Now everyone go and make yourself a delicious, crispy, melty grilled cheese.  Go on...you know you want to! ;)

Other posts you might enjoy~
This post is linked to~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...