Wednesday, October 31

Do In The Name Of Jesus


Scripture~

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. ~Colossians 3:17

Observation~

Everything I say and do needs to be done worthy of the Name of Jesus.

Application~

Do all things for Jesus and thank God for the thing I'm doing.  Fold the laundry as if the shirt belonged to Jesus.  Do the dishes as if Jesus were coming to dinner.  Manage the budget as if it was Jesus' paycheck I was spending.  I must do everything well, doing it for Him and being grateful for the opportunity.

Prayer~

Thank you Lord for this attitude adjustment.  It's so easy to focus on me me me and forget that everything should be done to further your Kingdom.  Please continue to give me these little reminders and lessons on how to live for you and better serve you.  Show me when I have strayed and guide me back to the right path in you.  Thank you Father for your perfect Word and for loving me so much.  In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Be Blessed!!

Ashley <><

Other posts you might enjoy~
Linked to these great blogs~
www.goodmorninggirls.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...