Thursday, November 8

Devote Yourselves To Prayer



Scripture~
  • Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.  ~Colossians 4:2
Observation~
  • Be devoted to my prayer life, always watching for things to pray for and give thanks about.
Application~
  • Just pay attention to the voice of God and the nudge of the Holy Spirit.  They will tell me when I need to pray and what I need to pray about.
Prayer~
  • Thank you, Father, that I can depend on and rely fully on you.  Thank you for this reminder to always be praying and giving thanks.  This is the best way, the only way, to really live.  Always in prayer, in constant communication with you, Lord.  Please bring people and things to my attention that need prayer.  Help me to pray right when you tell me to, even if it's only in my head and my heart.  I know that you hear me.  I love you so much.  In Jesus Name, Amen!
Be Blessed!!

Ashley <><

You might also enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...