Friday, September 20

Are You Ready For Jesus To Return?



It's almost as if I can feel Him pulling on me, imploring me to be ready.  I feel a sense of urgency that I have never felt before.  I've always known that one day Jesus would come back.  I also know that no one knows exactly when He will come.
“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." ~ Matthew 24:36
I know that I will go with Jesus when He comes.  I am certain about my relationship with Him.  However, I find myself feeling this terrible sadness lately for the ones that will be left behind. What can I do to help the ones that do not know the Lord to come to Him soon, come to Him NOW?

Are you ready for the return of Jesus?  If he showed up in the sky right now would you be proud of what you are doing in this moment or would you feel shame?  I know we are all only human and not one of us is perfect, especially me!  I am not judging, only asking.  Give it some thought.

I ask my children often...If Jesus were in the room with you right now, would you be doing X? Would you have said X?  Maybe I need to ask myself that question....

What are your thoughts on this subject?  Do you think Jesus will return in your lifetime?  Are you ready?  Are you as excited as I am??

Ashley <><
Be Blessed and Be a Blessing

Other posts you might enjoy~

This post is linked to the following lovely blogs~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...