Thursday, November 7

SOAP~Don't Be Foolish

Scripture~

Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is. ~Ephesians 5:17

Observation~

Don't be an idiot. Read the bible so I will know what the Lord wants of me.

Application~

The more Bible I have in my heart the better I will understand God's will for my life. If I regularly feed on the Word then roots will take hold and I will naturally make less foolish decisions. Time in the Word, reading, praying, and memorizing, is the only way to really know how God wants me to act and what e wants me to do. The more truth I have planted in my heart the better. Then I will be able to quickly make wise decisions according to God's will.

Prayer~

Thank you Lord for your Word. Thank you for your perfect will for my life. Thank you for providing me with the tools I need to not be a fool but to make wise decisions according to your will. Please help me make time to study and memorize your word. Please guide me to the exact verses I need right now so I can make the right choices for my day and week. help me see what areas I've been foolish in and help me improve. I want to do what's right. I want to do your will. I need your help. Thank you Lord that I can come boldly to you and ask for help. I ask all these things in Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Has God shared anything with your heart lately?  Please share! 

Ashley <><
Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...