Thursday, November 14

SOAP~What It's All About

Scripture~

"Why were you searching for me?"  He asked them,  "Didn't you know that I had to be in my Father's house?"  ~Luke 2:49

Observation~


Jesus wondered why they were searching for Him.  He thought they should have known where he would be considering who he is.  They should have looked there first.

Application~


Where is my heart?  If God was to come looking for me would he find my heart in his house?  I need to be so about God that people just know where I am spiritually.  I need to pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17), always keeping that line of communication with God wide open.

Prayer~


Thank you Father for your son.  Thank you that he was all about you.  Please put that desire in me.  Make me want to be all about you and your business.  Help me keep my heart in the right place and let me know when I have turned away or lost me focus.  I want you.  I want to be all for you.  I want people to want you because they see you in me.  I love you so much.  In Jesus Name, Amen.

Where do you think your heart is?  How could you improve or what advice could you give to help others in their walk?

Ashley <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...