Wednesday, August 10

SOAK ~ James 4:17

James 4:17

 
 
 
S ~ Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins. ~James 4:17
 
O ~ Sinning isn't just doing something wrong.  It is also NOT doing something that is right.
 
A ~ I need to pay closer attention to God when He tells me to do something.  i.e. Pray for someone, bless someone, tip generously, give an encouraging word, compliment a stranger, offer help.
 
K ~ Lord, please teach me what Your Word says are the good things I ought to do.  I don't want to be living in sin simply by NOT doing good.  Thank you for your help!  I love you, too.  In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
 
For more information on the SOAK (scripture, observation, application, kneeling in prayer) method of Bible study, visit Women Living Well and check out the Good Morning Girls!!
 
Be Blessed!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...